Alpine School District
Do you have a child with special needs attending school in Alpine School District? Parent Consultant Serving Families in Alpine School District
Do you have questions or concerns about your child’s IEP?
If so, there is someone that can help you!
The Utah Parent Center has partnered with Alpine School District to provide free assistance to families of children with special educational needs.
The Parent Consultant serving families in Alpine School District offers:
- referral and
These services are offered to parents and professionals through the provision of one-on-one consultations, and group workshops and presentations.
Maria can help you by:
- Providing a free, private consultation in-person or over the phone regarding questions or concerns about the special education process.
- Providing information on the IEP process and your rights and responsibilities under IDEA.
- Helping you prepare for IEP meetings and providing support during IEP meetings.
- Connecting you to resources and supports in your community.
- Providing workshops on the impact of having a child with special needs in your family, Section 504, IEPs, early transition, transition to adult life, communication and others.
All services provided are free and confidential. No information will be released without your consent.