General Info Sheets
This section of the website includes information on a wide range of important topics for children, youth and young adults with disabilities, their parents and family members, and the professionals who work with them. By clicking on the topic you are interested in, you will be directed to a list of information sheets and links that are currently available.
- Autism Educational Resources
- Individualized Education Programs (IEPs)
- Communication and Parent-Professional Collaboration
- Response to Intervention
- Section 504
- Social Security
- Transitioning from Early Intervention to Preschool
- Transitioning to Middle School and High School
- Transition to Adult Life
In addition to HTML documents, the Utah Parent Center website offers many PDF documents are available for download which require Adobe Reader to view. The Reader is free and can be downloaded by visiting: www.adobe.com.