Social Security Webinars Available
The Utah Parent Center is please to provide this webinar, presented by Esther Medina of the Social Security Administration.
- Understanding the difference between SSI and SSDI
- Learning the SSA’s definition of disability
- Learning about the application process
- Gaining basic knowledge of how going to work may affect benefits,
- Where to go for more information, resources and information links.
The Social Security Administration Dallas Region has produced and published some webcasts that are available to view.
- SSI A-Z Part 1: defines the SSI population and clarifies non-medical factors of eligibility.
- SSI A-Z Part 2: explains the disability program, how to file, and what medical forms are needed.
- SSI A-Z Part 3: examines work incentives and how work affects benefits.
- SSI A-Z Spanish: provides an overview of the SSI program in Spanish
- Approaching Retirement: Includes information about:
– How benefits are calculated
-What benefits are available to family members
-Where to find retirement benefit estimates
-Why MySSA makes doing business with SSA so easy